Top Ad 970x90

My daily life

I believe that doing good communication with others is a noble activity to make people become more sensitive to see, hear, feel and responds to every movement in our daily life.

Creativity leads me to make the art of communication as part of my daily life. My passion for art has given me more energy to share a lot of meaningful things in life.

In designing, I keep trying to find the best angle, the interesting parts and learn how the light, colors, composition, textures, symbols, images, shapes and voices have important role to bring a sense of harmony.


As a writer ... sharing stories, news and ideas are excite thing for me. It's very nice to be able to give something good to each other. By sharing, inspire me in designing and writing process to provide an influential message in many ways.

I believe that doing good communication with others is a noble activity to make people become more sensitive to see, hear, feel and responds to every movement in our daily life.

Start from the point, I keep to convey each message by adding aesthetic values​​; culture, philosophy, technology and developing trend in our society.

That's the way I do in writing and designing a meaningful messages. It's about providing a better understanding among the public.

That's what I believe...
 
Erwin E Ananto*


Please click here to find my good time 
Please click here to contact me anytime

Top Ad 728x90